Tuesday, July 20, 2010

VERY FUNNY - YOU MUST WATCH IT! 1MALAYSIA COMEDY

FEELING DOWN? FEELING BORED? STRESS? OR GOT THE BLUES? You are not alone. I feel the same at this point of time. Yae..feeling sad every once in a while maybe is natural feeling. I didn't get something I really wanted. I miss my friends in Kuching. I miss my pets in Kuching _ Tobby & DD (fortunately, my dear sister-in-law willing to take care of Tobby - thanks Bear). Well...life is not easy for sure.

I must do something to feed my cheerful....to heal my undesirable feelings......Do you know what??? I start looking for funny videos that available in You Tube with hope to dispel my miserable day. YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEOS! VERY FUNNY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!! 

This is fun thing to do when you feel bored  to death!!!  hahahahahaha..i love it so much. Some of it made by Sarawakian..very creative....Enjoy yourself.........

NOTE : Thanks to LAINUAR for the video sharing.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home